Hi Mr Gordon Pear, when I use the term Christendom, I am...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Mr Gordon

Pear, when I use the term Christendom, I am referring to an apostate form of professed Christianity. The Scriptures as originally written were ''inspired of God''.
    In 313 C.E., this apostate form of Christianity was granted legal recognition by the pagan Roman Emperor Constantine. From that time on, Church and State began working hand in hand. Historians refer to pagan Rome as having been “Christianized” in the fourth century. The truth is that by that time an apostate form of Christianity had joined the pagan religious organizations of the Roman Empire as members of Babylon the Great

If you believe that, then why do you keep quoting their books?

Everything that we have has come down from them. I have seen your and wotsup's nonsensical posts of trying to convert the English versions of the bible back int anciento Greek and back again into English with a different meaning to suit your particular beliefs.. We can only laugh at the absurd conclusions you make.

You can't have it both ways. You can't call them apostates and then quote their books.

One more thing, why do you keep calling your God an idiot? Did your God not know that by the time the books were written Babylon was no longer a power? Was your God afraid of the Roman Gods?

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.