Hi Mr Gordon Take it up with Henry Halley. It was his comment....

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Mr Gordon

Take it up with Henry Halley. It was his comment. Of course Jehovah's sense of justice is far better refined than both yours and mine.
    As all bible bashers at the end of the day are nothing but a sleaze bag. You quote something as fact and then you are telling us that you read it in a book and take it up with the writer.

Archaeologists who dig in the ruins of Canaanite cities wonder that God did not destroy them sooner than He did.”

Unless you are truly a scum bag, back that by quoting the actual archeologists who who said that. Full references please!

Even if its true, tell us how YOU Mr Gordon, justify the butchering of babies. Don't quote the abomination that you believe in. Explain to me if these people were so abominable in sacrificing their first born, that you justify butchering ALL of their babies.

Of course Jehovah's sense of justice is far better refined than both yours and mine.

Mate, if butchering babies is you sense of justice, you need help. If you are proud to be associated with such an abomination you truly need help.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.