Scientists and ...!, page-18

1. 23,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Is it necessary to know God's name?................the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Hmm, if it was necessary as you keep suggesting, of all places to mention it, this would have been one verse and Jesus would have said = "No man can come to me, except Jehovah draws him..................

Drawn via Word - The Word = The Word of God which is also Spirit, John 6:63 and God is Word, Spirit/Word.

We didn’t say this, Jesus did. John 12:49 - For I have not spoken (The word = The word of God) of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

and = John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak (God and Fathers) unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Jesus also says = John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Says = Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

What could this water be here John 3:5 that Jesus mentions = John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Hmm, what does Simon have to say about what Jesus gives = John 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

What's this Spirit Jesus also says we need to be born by = John 4:24 - Spirit the God is,........now we know that all things are from the One Spirit and we know that One Spirit is The Holy Spirit, therefore, The God is The Holy Spirit.

So what does all this mean = Born of the Spirit and Water = the Word of God = John 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 

John 1:4 In Him was life................The Him is naturally The Almighty God and Father, The Word of which we know The Spirit/Word comes from, hence in him is Life and then Jesus received this life in Himself AFTER Baptism;

John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself (John 1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in Himself.

We know this from Jesus himself, as he tells us and it is shown, He was given the Spirit without measure and the words of eternal life.

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, to them believing IN the name of Him.

Greek 1 Peter 1:23 - Having been born again, not of seed perishable, but of imperishable, through Word living God, and abiding,

Heb 4:12 (Greek) - Living indeed the Word the God, and active, and sharper than any sword two-edged,................

(now,.. I have added the capital W).

Are you paying attention here Mr G??????????

I have been saying that God in short is and referred to as Word and the language above and here, IMO is pointing to such.

God's word is shown to be Spirit, alive and active, He is the Holy Spirit and we know from the Bible, your word is your Spirits thoughts within, your inner word, before being expressed, to your word.

We know Jesus had this in himself without measure, Jesus speaks = expressing out The Almighty God and Father = Jesus is the express image, not the original, Word - THE Word.

Gen 1:1 Beginning created God -->(Word)--> Aleph Tav heavens and earth. (Same language).

John 1:1 - In the (<--?) Beginning was the Word and the Word was with The God (In him life was, His word) and God was the Word.

1:2 - The same, this, it (In him life was, His word) was in the beginning with God.

(Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;)(Now this could very well be, God making this promise to himself, think of how the wisdom is personalized in Proverbs).

1:3 - And God said, and God said = The Word of Life, His word, him is living and active.

------------

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, to them believing IN the name of Him.

The above shows, born of the Spirit and the Word of God = One in the same, and it is The Word = The Word of God you must believe and abide in, believing in them = Name of him Word ???????????????

But if you leave out the name aspect, He is still WORD - THE Word as in The Alpha Omega.

Simply LOOK at his end plan = to be ALL IN ALL = Via Spirit/Word.

As I keep parroting, exalted and via inheritance, Jesus gets the name --> The Word of God = name only here is the carrier of it.

The has to be something already there to inherit from = The Word.

The emphases clearly appears to point to, life eternal is more about knowing the truths, accepting them and abiding in them = Word - The Word = The Word of God as against the name you present --> Jehovah.

As Jesus says, many will claim they did this and that in his name, and he will say, I do not know you.

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.