Scientists and ...!, page-27

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wotsup, it is well understood that many translations do not use God's name. It is also beyond dispute that God has revealed his personal name written in the original inspired writings of both the OT and NT. 

The point I was making, out of 22 Bibles and the Greek Interlinear, no mention the Matt verse you quoted, so is it in the Matt, just NWT?

Now I quoted you John 17:5 from the Greek Interlinear and I am quite sure if I looked up the earlier Greek language of which I would need to interpret, that it would be on the same line that I gave you and YET, you refused to have a bar of it, despite me provided verses that would and do support it.

Looking like a one way street here?

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

You appear to chose to just brush this verse aside and the verses which appear vital, how one is to be born again. (The importance)

Keep in mind, Jesus's comment, many will say we used your name etc.

We have Jesus about to return, exalted and by inheritance has a name, the Word of God --> nothing to be ignored.

Putting aside exactly what God's name is, there appears numerous pointers to him being WORD = The Word and Aleph Tav or Alpha Omega appear to point to this as well.

To sum Word up from the Hebrew letter meanings, Word in short represents a House, God the Head of, House/Tent and a Door, swinging, not closed.

Remember, 2 Sam, Jesus was to build a House for God, Jesus now the Cornerstone and the Door, we using the mortar, The Word of God to bond, build onto the Cornerstone, House.

Not to mention, wont cover here ATM, God's name which you get Jehovah from, pretty much paints a picture of what God is.

Have a GOOD look at what shows up here;

Hebrew Interlinear Eze 39:7-8 - So name My Holy I will make known in the midst of My people Israel ---- and not profane Aleph Tav (Word?) name My Holy anymore.

And shall know the nations that I Yahwehthe Holy one in Israel.

So what was the Key emphasized by Jesus, to make known = Word - THE Word = The Word of God as God is Word.

Jesus kept them, asked God to keep them and Jesus says I gave them the name you gave ME, he was given Word - THE Word = The Word of God, John 12:49.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.