An except from the SMH. Full story here... Why the PM and most...

1. 6,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    An except from the SMH. Full story here... Why the PM and most Christians are 'going to hell'

Scott Morrison is going to hell. So is Hillsong Pastor Brian Houston and most of the donors who gave money to former Wallaby star Israel Folau’s legal defence fund organised by the Australian Christian Lobby, according to the teachings of Folau’s church.

The 30-strong congregation of the Truth of Jesus Christ Church, established by Folau’s father Eni in 2013, believes the "everlasting torture and doom" of hell awaits most Christians, with Catholicism seen as "the synagogue of Satan" and "masked devil worship".

A Christian parent of a promising young rugby player was concerned when Israel Folau began inviting players to his church. The parent decided to find out for herself what the Folaus were preaching. What she discovered has disturbed her greatly.

"I honestly do not want my son involved in what I have come to understand is false teachings and counterfeit Christianity. I’ve gone, I’ve checked it out and I would call them an isolated hate group," she said of her attendance at bible studies at the home of Pastor Eni, as he calls himself, as well as discussions with Eni’s disciple, his 20-year-old nephew Josiah Folau.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.