LYC 0.76% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

Sounds good .I still hold my small parcel of LYC . Can afford to...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Sounds good .I still hold my small parcel of LYC . Can afford to be greedy .
    Does anyone remember the reason for the so called "turnaround " ?

If i recall correctly, Ceo Amanda spoke at a meeting in America and repeated same at the meeting at the conference in Singapore .
    Amanda identified that the problem for Lynas was NOT so much to do with the price of REE out of China . Lynas cannot stop China from holding the monopoly on the price.

The problem was more to do with the COP to separate the valued NdPr and to convince the Lynas clients (Japanese,and the West )to pay premium price for Lynas REE . The combination would make the production run at a profit.
    I believe ,lynas is working hard to improve the COP. Lynas is overcoming the problem that Lamp was earlier experiencing.

Has there been any follow up announcement to confirm that clients are prepared to pay that little bit extra ?
    Remember.
    The SP rose from under 4c to 14c .
    Lot of jubilation in the forum and even myself made a single buy and sell with desired outcome that paid for the current parcel of LYC that i now hold.
    I expect the QR result to show that the clients agreed to the increase in Price for Lynas ree.
    This will confirm the" turnaround" and i expect the SP to rise substantially with a positive announcement.
    The SP was prematurely pumped 2 weeks ago,but fizzled out at around 10c.

Monday is the only trading day before QR (wed 27th )

Nice to see the SP rise to 14c again. Anything above that is a pleasant surprise .

Hang Seng rose by 538.36 to 19,080.510

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
-0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 $13.64M 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40310 $6.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 583098
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.