POS 14.3% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Secret AF Message to the True Believers

1. 9,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4169
    Been reading every POS HC comment last 21 days.

I said a few days ago that AF was watching and will play his hand at the financing stage as he cannot let ANL happen to him again and get diluted out, he has tooo retain control of POS, he was its chairman 2007-2013. 4 drafts for 5 paragraphs saying "something BIG is coming soon" & read between the lines ie means someone more impt than the CEO was vetting the content so it must be AF the major shareholder, no way would he be mentioned by name without his approval or his myriad of lawyers and QCs would be all over it like a rash -----

AF is tellin us guys who read this == Im here, im gettin security for my loan coz its gettin bigger and im all in, F JB. F restrictive covenant bond clauses from the yanks, lets get a fair "flexible" credit line or fair security going to help the POS guys that i myself installed.

Looks like Jefferies Bank (yanks) have sold out their shares and have their 2 CNotes left, this means that if antonswig is right and i do believe him, then JB either didnt want to fund, theyve been given the flick for some other lender or their bond terms were typical restrictive US bondholder terms with negative pledges/production quotas/default when you sneeze clauses which AF would have seen all before at ANL and FMG which almost ruined him (the latter is likely) JB selling out but keeping their CNs means they think the SP will go to 30-40c unless they are refinanced out of this as well as its only $100M -- wow what a coincidental sum being what has been talked of for new funding now.

So collyn is suggesting AF is lending POS funds secured by contract (must be a CN to prevent dilution or a mortgage/corporate charge) or more shares at 25c CR to AF only as an AGM does not need to approve a CN or debt facility but would have to approve CRs or large AF related party deals.

Im thinking, AF has flashed the 4th Ace to us right now, not impt enough for others toooo write about just us locals and true believers who read POS announcements but Proactive Investors and HC guys picked this up asap. 3 contracts in one looks like, mention of one party only to process offtake and toll their ore same time- must be BHP or glencore who else??

AF has truly been watching POS the whole time as Fredy said. Fredy you are hearing something and have toooooo reveal it soon. Go AF we are all with you man suffering together for many years, the time for that is gone, its F rich time like at ANL and FMG, lets burn those muppets in a rocket fireball that HC has never seen before. Lets take on glencore/BHP and burn em up like in IO. Theres no stoppin the countdown now. Its the 4th Ace, we have been given a glimpse of it before all others!
    Last edited by tomboy: 18/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.10K 2.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 58314725 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 24744145 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 865878
Last updated 15.55pm 06/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.