Senator for the NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price makes her stand clear re Hamas/Iran, page-2

1. 12,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    On my first visit to Europe in my late twenties I visited the Dachau Concentration Camp. Nothing prepared me for the visit to an actual site where the holocaust was brought against the Jewish people of Europe. I cannot describe properly my horror and revolt at standing at the door to the room where people were gassed to death. Something seen can never be unseen.

From that day onwards I determined that I would never turn my back on the plight of Jewish peoples who have been attacked, for their religion, for many many centuries.

The attack by Hamas on innocent civilians was abhorant and what did Hamas expect in return? We we all know what the Israeli response was and is currently. The roots to the motives for the current situation are so deep we here in Australia really struggle to understand. I hope and pray a ceasefire can be agreed and that Hamas as a political and military force are defeated and is never seen again.

Visits by elected politicians from Australia can only enhance our ability to improve the situation in Gaza, Palestine and Israel.
    Last edited by daicosisgod: 23/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.