John McCain I usually turn the news off when this guy comes on....

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John McCain

I usually turn the news off when this guy comes on. Some of these old guys are still running with the 1950's doctrine of red under the bed and duck and cover training for school children and the old domino theory, the yellow peril etc etc, all of which I remember.
    What he doesn't talk about is the bombing of the hospital by US aircraft or the couple of hundred thousand civilians killed during the US wars in the ME. Not to mention the US and its allies have been responsible for training and equipping some of these terror organisations.
    Im not a fan of Russia but these people like McCain have short memories when it comes to their own tactics and collateral damage in the ME. Things like hundreds of tons of depleted uranium ammunition used in the ME. The UN sent its scientific team into Syria and found there was a likelihood that the US backed free Syrian army was most likely to have used chemical weapons on the civilians.
    Not saying that Assad is blameless but these old cold war remnants need to be purged from the US government.
    The refugee crises has been made created by the fighting in Syria.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.