FAR 0.57% 43.8¢ far limited

Senegal President's brother resigns after allegations of energy fraud, page-4

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    FWIW..

https://www.metrodakar.net/affaire-petro-tim-sonko-snobe-la-dic/

Petro-Tim case: Sonko snubs the Dic

By Pope -June 26, 2019

Pastef's leader was summoned to the Dic's General Affairs Brigade about the Petro-Tim scandal revealed by the BBC. But, Ousmane Sonko did not defer to the convocation. In short, he failed the investigators.

The Observer, who gives the information, informs that he preferred to send documents to the police. The reasons for his refusal to respond to this summons were not disclosed. But the newspaper understands that this is because it is covered by parliamentary immunity.

============

https://www.metrodakar.net/el-hadji-kasse-je-nai-aucune-preuve-sur-le-virement-de-timis-a-agritrans/

El Hadji Kassé: "I have no proof about the transfer of Timis to Agritrans"

By Grandpa -June 27, 2019

Heard Wednesday by the Division of Criminal Investigations (DIC), the now ex-minister communication adviser of the Palace, El Hadji Kasse spoke about his comments made on an interview on TV5 on a transfer of 25,000 dollars from Timis to Agritrans, the company of Aliou Sall, brother of the head of state accused of corruption by the BBC.

"I wanted to say that if there are transfers from Timis to Agritrans, this can only be within the framework of a consultancy in the agricultural field which is the main activity of the company", explained Mr. Kasse, trying to lift the equivocation on the comments made around the exit.

"This is not information I gave, but rather a deduction I made. I have no evidence on this transfer, "he added, adding to the investigators that he has" no reason "to doubt the good faith of the brother of the head of state, relays" 'Observer "

============

https://www.metrodakar.net/affaires...-de-la-dic-decus-par-les-informations-recues/

Aliou Sall-BBC cases: DIC investigators disappointed by the information received
    By Pope -June 27, 2019

The Division of Criminal Investigations (DIC) continues hearings in the case of the alleged oil and gas scandal revealed by our colleagues at the BBC. Several personalities went to the premises of the DIC, in order to provide investigators with evidence in the Petroleum Contracts ceded to Franck Timis by the State of Senegal and their corollary of revelations also continues.

SourceA in its release this Thursday, June 27, 2019 says investigators are almost disappointed by the information that people summoned or come from themselves have delivered, so far.

According to the information gleaned by the duck of Beaver / Bourguiba , not only the information of these "holders of evidence" are not, for the moment, likely to allow this investigation to take off, seriously. But also, with a few exceptions, all the documents, which are given to the cops, have, almost, the same content and the same source.

SourceA is also revealing about Frank Timis' first stay in Senegal. Our confreres reveal that, contrary to certain legends, it was in 2007 that the Romanian businessman stepped for the first time on Senegalese soil. At the time, Frank Timis was introduced by former Foreign Minister Baba Garba Jahumpa, who would have been in the same University as Eddie Wong in London.

Actusen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.8¢
Change
0.003(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.8¢ 43.5¢ $66.15K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31704 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 15693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ 1467
Last updated 10.15am 10/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.