"Jesus was a humble person, he never taught directly"That's...

1. 22,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jesus was a humble person, he never taught directly"

That's right and he made it very clear, that he was doing the Fathers will.
    He also said the likes of, that which comes from flesh which he was, profits nothing, hence he was speaking the words of the God and Fathers, Yehowah.
    So that rules him totally out as being the Word.

"He was God otherwise the plan would not play out."

I bet you can't support that fantasy with the Bible. rolleyes.png
    The 2nd Adam Man's mission did play out, he didn't sin, so the God and Father was beholding to raise him Acts 2:24.
    He became the perfect sacrifice, yes the MAN Jesus.
    ----------
    "He did it in subtle ways, and people seeking knowledge would understand, but your head is stuck in the bibe only."

He did nothing of a sort, if you are talking about him showing himself to be God, that is fantasy land, running around in your mind.
    You totally toss aside Jesus's CLEAR words in John 17:3 where he independently of himself, defines the Father as the only true God when he was here.
    Not to mention, his counter to them falsely claiming to be God, when he countered this by saying - you say I blaspheme, BECAUSE I said I am the Son of God, NOT God.
    ----------
    "stuck in the bibe only."

You bet I am, as I will NOT swallow your fairy stories, which can be seen through, like looking out a window wink.png
    SO YOU WANT TO ABANDON THE BIBLE NOW EH,.......HMM, YEA RIGHT, YOU'LL GET A LOT OF FOLLOWERS WITH THAT LINE.
    Did you get lessons from the Mother of Harlots, the CC as in Vatican?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.