It's not me doing the accusing,"Lying again you liar. You are...

1. 22,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's not me doing the accusing,

"Lying again you liar. You are doing the accusing."

I'm following the Lamb wherever he goes and with whatever he does, carrying the word of God, which is your accuser.

John 12:48 - He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him— the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

His words -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Clearly, independently of himself, he defines the Father as the Only true God when here, which you appear to reject = the above verse accuses you, at least on the last day.

By creating a trinity God, you remove the Father and Jesus and replace them with 3 unknown Gods and an Idol to boot.
    ---------------
    You were the one that changed the direction of the conversation, so I replied accordingly.

"You haven't explained what the tribulation is. It's clear you have no clue wotsoever, wotsup!"

That's a classical ppm Decoy action, avoided my message here.
    --------------
    Some of my other posts, answered some of you earlier points, which clearly flew by your Cookoo's nest, as you keep asking the same rubbish, over and over.

"They were completely wrong, your answers which again shows you have no clue wotsoever, wotsup!"

Talk is cheep, show us how they didn't answer.
    Not going to just accept your say so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.