John ch 8 - Some interlinear corrections included in the...

1. 22,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John ch 8 - Some interlinear corrections included in the following;

I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word.
    I speak that which I have seen (perceived, discerned, beware) with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen (perceived, discerned, beware) with your father.
    They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
    But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
    Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
    You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning,
    and does not stand in the truth, because there isno truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Anyone who does not follow the Fathers truth, then they fall under these verses, their Father is the Father of lies.
    ---------------

Gal 16:15,16 -
    For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision (Jews) nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
    And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and
    upon the Israel of God. (Spiritual).
    Rom 2:29 -
    But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter (as per the Jews); and his praise is not from people, but from God.

Phil 2:11 -14 - Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands
    that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the citizenship of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
    But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
    For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,

Rom 111:25,26 - For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

Written -> Isa 45:17 -Israel shall be saved by Yehowah With an everlasting salvation; You shall not be ashamed or disgraced Forever and ever.

Rom 11:17 - And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, (Gentiles) were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

Gal 3:29 - And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Summary -> Some of the original Israel people are here and the Spiritual Israel people, who were once deemed as Gentiles, now combine to be God's Israel, the Spiritual, as that is the times we are in after Jesus.
    Hence, the ALL Israel that is saved, is ALL those of Jesus's people, some Jews and some Gentiles make, the new Spiritual Israel.

Gal 4:26 - But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Heb 12:22 - But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.