GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

DAYTR You like nothing better than to dismiss whatever I say and...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DAYTR

You like nothing better than to dismiss whatever I say and trying to match other financial occurrences to this is how you attempt to do it. It really is very petty but I expect that now.

You have no idea on why the POG is being smashed apart from saying the obvious that it has been shorted, but you completely ignore the obvious and in its place you supplant your own version of the world with some banker spin to justify it.

It is no coincidence the Comex POG has been taken down further and further to align with the new Shanghai opening. To answer your question of isn't the Anglo/American and the Chinese goals different well I would say no and that is very obvious to everyone both goals are aimed at controlling the POG throughout the world, its that simple really it couldn't be more obvious.

As to which group has been shorting well its anyone's guess it could be either and no one knows unless you have inside information. To ignore the obvious here is to say both these groups would not take any action to control the POG.

AUD
    As I predicted the AUD is still within the 89 -105 range even though in my opinion the RBA has been intervening. No doubt you have some banker speak to deride my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.