AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Share holder meeting in Perth, page-64

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Bladder,

I'm happy to email you a copy of the spread sheet and you can add those values and put it up on HC.

I don't want to do it personally until I am more certain of numbers and paths

PS If things go according to plan Centro will be commencing production at about the time PB commences construction. Mid 2019. Even without additional exploration success at and around Antas North the combined cash flows of AN and Centro should be more than adequate to pay for the PB build. Will go close at worse case. Keep in mind also that AVB can increase production substantially above current rates if they chose but at the cost of mine life. That option could be valuable at some point. Push out an extra 6,000 tonnes of copper with copper at say $4 that's a lazy $30 million extra pretax profit on the 6,000 tonnes.

That $30 million could come in handy in the finance merry go round. Looking at all the macro events, including the situation in the Congo makes those higher prices seem a lot less 'fantastical' than they would have 9 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.