AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Share price $0.053 vs Future cash flow value of $0.37, page-11

1. 27,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    I have sold a few................that was when SGH went under $1.00 and I collected some and still accumulate SGH when I can.

I do not hold 1 million yet, albeit getting closer. I buy in small lots when cash permits and yes you are correct, when the sp drops I get my shit together and buy. My average is under what our big 3 average but still in the red.

I base my 2020 prediction on a few things
    By 2020 I will had enough of AVB and would like to move on
    2020 gives ample time to get us well and truly up and running with hopefully a stage 3 mapped out by the beginning of 2020...........the Carajas is yet to reveal all that it holds
    Supply constraints IMO are still envisaged all the way through 2016 and starting 2017.
    AVB making little profit and some headway while others are staring at Care and maintenance.
    Copper Demand to pick up 2018-19 and with supply constraints having a negative effect will improve the chances of POC

These are some of my predictions. Corporate AVB could of course be very different from what it is now and there has been some evidence of a not altogether happy camp going forward. I am OK with corporate changes if Directors piss fart around and trust that BR, Appian and the likes thereof will ensure this is run efficiently and professionally as fundamentally there is gain for all to be had...............including mums and dads

That's my story and that's my belief and if it all goes pear shaped I die by my own sword

GL with whatever strategy you abide by

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.