MNB 2.68% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

@chuk true, however gold is a very transparent commodity with a...

1. 3,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6693
    @chuk true, however gold is a very transparent commodity with a price you can look up at any moment. Doesn't matter where or how it's produced - it has the same price, albeit that may change in the future.

Most African gold companies getting finance use hedging, which safeguards the lender, hence making it cheaper.

Can you hedge Green Ammonia?
    What price premium will Green Ammonia have over all the other colours, brown, blue, turquoise, yellow

I don't know the answers to these questions, but have a good knowledge of Lithium markets, and there is no one price for lithium, nor one type of lithium, pricing is opaque, varies from one producer to another with an incredibly wide range. Phosphate seems to be even more opaque.

You started this thread with positives & negatives affecting the SP.
    IMO one of the negatives is the unknown price of BPR, most people don't even know what BPR is, I certainly didn't till I researched this company, even had to look up what TSP is.

This is the first "fertiliser" stock I've owned - big leaning curve & I appreciate the posts you've put up over the years.

Mind you, if you spend the time doing a bit of research to understand it, there is money to be made, get ahead of the pack, this is a very thinly traded stock - only $28k traded today, once the herd realise the potential it will takeoff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $47.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $69.20K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 233376 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 17900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 414753
Last updated 15.39pm 14/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.