MNB 3.70% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

Agree with most of the points except the part where you say...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Agree with most of the points except the part where you say green ammonia has very low risk of funding, and that MNB can go at it alone.

First, just because it is a very compelling project, doesn't mean funding is easy. Doesn't work like that (otherwise we should have had all the funding in the world quickly for the phosphate project and not having to wait until the last minute with anxiety like this) and we don't even know the credit conditions in global markets in 2-4 years from now yet. If a credit crunch happens, I'd imagine investors will have to go for lowest risk projects, and a project in a country like Angola, no matter how safe you want to believe it to be, won't be among lowest risk projects. Australia and its Western besties are more likely to be put in genuinely low risk categories, not Angola, for lending/investing criteria under a credit crunch.

Second, there is virtually no way MNB can go at it alone. It hasn't engaged in a project of this scale and complexity before (again, just because it is very "compelling" doesn't mean MNB's capability of delivering a world class project is guaranteed - these are two uncorrelated facts). In my opinion, a minimum of 1 partner to help build the plant, and a minimum of 1 partner to help operate the plant (these 2 can be the same entity) would be needed. Also, it's gonna be very hard to convince the market that it's very low risk if MNB fails to find a partner.

But of course I agree that if MNB levels up and keeps delivering substantial news that unequivocally prove that it can deliver all these projects (instead of say just announcing another new project with very compelling prospects), the potential for sp to go from here is very high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $45.22K 832.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291645 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 28404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 247494
Last updated 15.05pm 30/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.