ECT 11.1% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Good luck OW- we all just trying to make a decent return on our...

1. 175 Posts.
    Good luck OW- we all just trying to make a decent return on our investment. I am not a miner but is like to think I have a pretty good understanding of numbers/figures...

I have a very limited knowledge about India brown coal resources, infrastructure. I know that Asia has been big buyers of Australian commodities for years. I think they buy Australian commodities because they need the volume which they don't get from their own country.

I assume that lots of countries have coal, IRon ore but it's still cheaper to import due to the lack of quality grade, resources stranded to far from Infrastructure and expensive mining costs...

coal prices are low so I can't see India and other Asian companies spending a fortune ramping up their own production ATM. I may be mistaken..

I am bullish clean coal long term as the world needs to reduce dirty fuel energy. I just don't know whether coal will be replaced by clean BCE, gas, hydrogen, dice???

Either way, interesting times ahead IMO. Good luck all

Brown coal has huge potential IMO- the best cheapest Techs will do well IMO.

Capital markets are not great so getting the right backers with deep pockets will be key. I hope we all make heaps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $509 102.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 27791084 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6820424 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 5553337
Last updated 12.06pm 29/04/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.