UNT 7.69% 1.4¢ unith ltd

Share Register 1 July to 10 December 2020

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    I have attached a high to low copy from the share register movements during the past 6 months that clearly shows the result of both the cap raisings and also exercise of some of the options at 4c from the June 2020 cap raise has had on our current share price.
    What is clearly evident to me is that the majority of the so called "sophisticated investors" had a very simple strategy which was to sell down the shares acquired in both cap raisings pretty much very quickly, and in the case with the first cap raise a lot of the investors also exercised the 4c options and sold those as well.
    Unfortunately these investors haven't spent the same amount of time as many of the larger holders that post here have and as such are basically not interested in what the valuation that many of us have arrived at and are only interested in making a few dollars and then using the same capital to move on to the next cap raising and repeat the process again, great system that ensures the brokers have the same group of clients to always ensure cap raisings are oversubscribed.
    The last few pages of the report show all these holders ( in bold font) that have gone on and sold stock acquired that way and usually it has been purchased by existing holders who have increased their holdings such that the total holdings by the top 200 shareholders is now 388,306,913 shares.
    To those here that have questioned some of the price forecasts of a 15c valuation by the end of December I ask you one question.
    Should both cap raisings have been done as a SPP to existing holders and looking at the register movements over the last 6 months as a result of the selling down by these sophisticated investors, what do you think the share price would have been now?????

CM8 10 December 2020.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $19.58K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 477000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 443047 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 32143
Last updated 13.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.