GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Is the so called 'legal opinion' letter the same as the...

1. 2 Posts.
    Is the so called 'legal opinion' letter the same as the following? I don't seem to be asked for the legal opinion letter and I don't know how to fill out the following letter. Anyone done this before can advise how to fill out the blank?

Legend Removal Representation Letter

To: G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (the“Company”), its counsel and

Vstock Transfer, as transfer agent

(3) Shareholder is conducting the sale of the Shares through _________________ as its broker.

(4) The securities proposed to be sold were acquired by _________________ [purchase, gift, etc.] from ________________________________ on _______________. Securities purchased by Shareholder were paid for on or before ________________________ by _________________ [manner of payment].

(5) Shareholder has been the beneficial owner of the securities proposed to be sold for a period (computed in accordance with paragraph (d) of Rule 144) of [check one]:

__ (a) at least six (6) months, but less than one (1) year, and to the best of Shareholder’s knowledge the Company is in compliancewith the current public information reporting requirements contained inparagraph (c)(1) of Rule 144.

__ (b) at least one (1) year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.