WOA 0.00% 2.6¢ wide open agriculture ltd

shareholder suggestions

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I'm posting a copy of my email to WOA with my suggestions. Anyone else care to chime in with what you would like to see from your company?... I think a bit of feedback from shareholders is needed to help them focus their minds.

-------------

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the update.

As a long standing shareholder (over 200K shares) who is currently deeply underwater on my investment, I'd like to suggest a couple of changes.

1. Get rid of the stupid "Dirty Clean food" name, especially for the oat milk range. You shouldn't have the word "dirty" anywhere near food products.

2. Go faster, faster, faster... I've been invested for several years and development has been very slow.

3. Enough of the woke virtue signalling about how progressive the company is and its ESG credentials. It doesn't fly anymore. It's hollow talk and a real turn off in the face of poor business performance. I'll believe the 4 returns ideology when I start seeing profits and positive cash flows.

4. Focus on making a profit on goods sold. It's fundamental.

Please feel free to forwards these suggestions to whomever needs to see it within the company. I know many other retail shareholders hold similar views. I will post these suggestions on Hot Copper.

Sincerely

Bruce Jackson

(full contact details supplied but redacted here)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $13.82K 513.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1169234 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 33100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 53300
Last updated 14.37pm 15/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.