XJO 1.65% 7,881.3 s&p/asx 200

Well, we're coming up to the end of the Celebrity Cranker Week -...

1. 9,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5000
    Well, we're coming up to the end of the Celebrity Cranker Week - Celebrity Stand -ins for the inimitable Jako.  (By the way, how are you coping with those ankle-biters, old cobber?)

Heading the best loved Crankers this week is ........... Drum Roll Please MAESTRO ........................................................................................................................................................................................

BIGGDADDY.  (Applause and Cheers).

He started off with one of his incomparable Graphics:

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 10.31.30 PM.png

Then followed it up with a tall tale about bulls appendages and bodily fluids ............... and a Big Dad's failure.  An epic tale belonging to a long line of valiant Ozzie failures ... Ozzies gallant in defeat ... stretching back all the way to Gallipoli.

For that effort - the BD got 69 TUs.

Next in the Celebrity Cranker Stakes was Sharks who got 53 TUs ......... ........................................................................................... Theme from Jaws please MAESTRO:

What caught my eye in Sharks post was his original research for a new and valuable Sentiment Index based on  the number of post on the XJO correlated to market bottoms.

Here's his graphic portrayal of Fear and Loathing on the XJO:

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 10.45.58 PM.png

Speaking of Fear and Loathing ....... another post that took my eye ..... today  ...... was the offering from Timmmmmbo.  He showed a clip from the Hunter Thompson based cult film "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" - with an addled writer hunting and pecking on a typewriter - and compared that to our XJO Legend - Maxi.  All in good fun I hope.  

Maxi deserves his own movie.  He is one of the great Ozzie characters.  

Meanwhile - back to the Celebrity Crankers.  RB and MemeFX.  They were neck and neck for third place (or should that be the "wooden spoon").

RB pipped the Meme 28/27.  Close enough for a tie?

Anyway - kudos to all the posters who keep this forum alive and kicking -  in bull times and bad.

Meanwhile - Jako - have you survived?  Ready to Crank up Weekend Charting and Chat?

Looking forward to seeing you back.

RB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.