ADO 7.14% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

I hope we are Opel but i dont beleive our tech has been...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636

I hope we are Opel but i dont beleive our tech has been sufficiently been tested at this point to be included in any "äbout to be launched" EV vehicles. We are not even at design freeze stage yet which imo means development and testing phases are still well and truly in progress. Once design freeze is achieved then i believe the product is ready for commerical applcation and until then we are still in R&D phase and timeline to being in a vehicle is then still 2-3 years from that point... but again i really hope as you say that we may be very surprised...

you only posted the last part of the sentence... here's the first part ""FURTHER WORK is planned in conjuction with one EV supplier to prove this approach on a prototype scale model"... they havent even proven the approach or scaled it up ! there is still some R&D to go before we are in a vehicle.. that said it does not mean we wont sign a deal shortly after they prove the approach in scale ...

the claims that ADO are making need to be water tight and imvho no one is going to sign a deal until they are 1 million % sure the claims have data to back them up... can you imagine if it was launched in a range of vehicles and then suddenly the vehicle ranges that were claimed were not being acheived ?? Goodbye ADO ! This is not a plug and play situation.. its going to take extensive and exhaustive testing before we are added to any battery in any car.. question remains how far down that path are we actually ? Well communications have been so poor and vague none of us have any idea...

Tyring to be realistic here .. not pessimistic ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $23.95K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138475 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 108054
Last updated 11.05am 06/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.