Short Term Trading Week Starting: 01 Aug, page-24

1. 17,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yes when stretching sometimes it seered right up my arm and numb fingers . Id suggest getting onto it early with treating it as the only treatment it has from far as im aware is an operation to relive stress on the nerve . Now it took say two months of wearing the wrist support at night to fix it for me . I have the slightest of numbness now in the ends of index and wedding ring fingers . Hardly noticeable .

You can do permanent nerve damage if you don't get it under control .

Im not a doctor but that was the treatment and advice i got from the doctor .And well it seems to have fixed it . If you haven't been to the doctor i suggest going to the chemist and getting the wrist support .

You will see them there, the ones recommended for treatment of carpel tunnel . Mines a blue one with velcro straps on it and is quite comfortable at night you dont even notice it after first one or two nights .

Early treatment seems be the key to maybe not getting an operation . Don't put it off and struggle with the pain etc .

I woke up one morning and both hands had it and didn't know what was going on .Thankfully the left hand come good straight away .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.