Which Stock Should I Buy?Which stock should I buy? This is by...

1. 8,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Which Stock Should I Buy?

Which stock should I buy? This is by far the most common question people ask me on social media. It’s also, by far, the dumbest question anyone can ask when it comes to investing.

Don’t get me wrong though social media provides tremendous opportunities for investors. The sharing of ideas, education and stock analysis cannot be ignored as speculative investors have access to more information than ever before.

The amount of highly experienced and successful speculative investors who willingly share their expertise to total strangers online has opened up the door to one of the greatest opportunities available to new speculative investors in the history of financial markets. No longer do you need to sit alone in your room marking up a charting book or learn the basics of fundamental analysis. You can now talk directly to the author themselves as well as the thousands of people who have read through the same content you have. Opening the door to greater understanding and growth.
    Beware of the pitfalls though before you trust everything you read. Even though everything you’ve read so far all sounds great and exciting however there is one major thing missing. That is the willingness of speculative investors actually wanting to learn. Like in many other aspects of life, people would much rather go for the easy road and search for tips online rather than spend the time mastering their skills. Case in point “which stock should I buy” removes the need for the investment of time to actually build up the necessary skills and experience required to find winning stocks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.