It's a shame what the STT thread has become, definitely miss the...

1. 6,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    It's a shame what the STT thread has become, definitely miss the days where there would be hundreds of quality posts almost daily and with actual substance of discussions, people helping each other out and no trolling or rudeness towards each other (although that changed towards the end when the thread started to drop off in 2017, that blame goes to HC because they began moderating posts to ridiculous levels; I posted a screenshot from Twitter and ended up with a moderated post and suspension because posts from Twitter/other socials "weren't allowed" and warned to not post things from banned HC users (like I'm suppose to know who HC have banned? LOL).

So I moved to X for a while, the takeover of HC definitely changed a lot of things; many at that time who regularly posted on the STT left for X/Twitter as well but it's not the same. This thread was where I used to only post, barely ventured to the specific stock threads as it was nothing but dribble on there, still is really between the paid trolls and just clueless people.

Anyhoo I digress, this reply was on ENV that led to a larger vent about the STT demise.

I've been watching ENV since listing, haven't bought as it's certainly getting pumped a lot but it does also have quality projects and barely any shares on issue let alone free float.

Chart wise this is what I viewed things as;

Whether Wave 3 starts is still to be determined, will require good news to give it a real boost (or a massive pump)

Broadening Descending Wedge is usually somewhat bullish but there's not been long enough trading history for that to really be a solid indicator.

A retest of that bottom supprt level between 1.5-1.7c would make for a very bullish bounce and stronger run for Wave 3, but patterns don't always play out in "textbook" fashion and it might break 2.2c tomorrow/this week to begin Wave 3 with a pullback within that wave.

Watching with interest, looking for a potential entry but would like to see it form a solid base to soak for a week or two, rather than these volatile moves up and down with one or two days rest between a move either way.

But the current market at the microcap end is ridiculously sparse, lots of funds flow to one or two stocks for a day/week and then nothing, rest of the stocks at this end get little to no interest and causes more volatility in prices than usual. It's a drought out there, but hopefully it's going to start raining soon with interest rate rises now at a halt and cuts likely to start in the US and AUS at some point in 2024.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5936/5936336-2b225c92006704706bf80220de2ce1ed.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5936/5936339-7b386aa56f9fc57b6a82f5e726db3068.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.