Massive announcement today for 1TT (an original pick of mine) as...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Massive announcement today for 1TT (an original pick of mine) as they have brought on ex Australian cricketer Shane Lee to the board, brother to one of the most famous cricketers Australia has ever produced in Brett Lee and he himself having a very successful career both during his cricketing days and post cricket in the media landscape.

This announcement allows the Sixty app to be brought in front of a completely new set of eyes, creating previously unseen exposure for the app.

Along with the appointment comes KPI's that must be met by Shane, including having to sign at least 2+ internationally renown celebrities to join 1TT and effectively the Sixty app.

This announcement should alleviate the majority of the outside noise that has been lingering around this stock, with the 'new' board appearing to be working diligently over the last 6-12 months to put thecompany in an enviable position whereby no stone has been unturned prior to the app launch.

Shane's connections to both the Australian cricket team, media identities and his brother having the enormous following over in India lead a very clear and exciting pathway to what the future holds for 1TTand its Sixty app. From how I've interpreted it, the role appears to essentially be a 'talent scout/recruiter' to which he seems suitably qualified for.

As has been highlighted in prior posts re 1TT, the fundamental idea of the Sixty app is straightforward: bring content creators and users together, create interaction and consumption completely basedon the individuals desires. Think of this as a PG rated OnlyFans with the raunchy adult stars replaced with your favourite sporting, media and health/wellness stars.

One of the more interesting parts of this announcement was the below closing paragraph by the director

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6032/6032554-d3f3a62c5685b76ad95bfad842560e09.jpg
    Below monthly chart for 1TT; highest monthly volume in over 7 months with over half of the month remaining and clear momentum to the upside.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6032/6032552-856ef37321e0821962bfdeade6447483.jpg
    Target of 4c+ in the short term

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.