Have been thinking about when we are bit worried about the...

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Have been thinking about when we are bit worried about the thread of doing a series of questions to stimulate if needed and how go about etc without trying micro manage of throw a bias on what i believe is one of the great long term forums .

You wouldn't even need post it but anyway people are different .

I sort of shit myself when Fibanarchy come up under law and was long term poster here .

Opened the threads few times i even called him the bosun

Just a soul on the internet but anyway i had no problem's with what or what ever was happening .

Like look at bots dark pools etc etc etc

Was still a retailer from what little i read and my first port of call was check the stt diaries if he had a post in them .

One post from memory made the quality of the people who complied/collated the stt diary series and the stt thread health check test of not being a ramp fest as has been the mantra we are not day traders we are not long term but a middle ground place for traders finding there ground are who choose this area of hotcopper for both experienced and new traders .

When i had collate the diaries for the last two i took it as seriously as the people before me the opening statement of the knowledge libraires.

Just logging out logging in again test stt thread health for those we take the thread seriously just like the five grander commitment we are just whiling away with our own stuff as the test pages are gone but for the use to do this .

The time spent on the stt Knowledge by many people needs be known many of those would have read the tou of hot copper imo

Its a health check past , we are a forum of integrity and have always been by the way we ask for information when posting a stock ticker etc even during the day and how the original's made this lot so many years ago .

Even if one of us fell foul of the law .

We read the tou .

I don't know if Fib ever did an i liked him as a poster even thought i should be one defend him if judged by the peers Australia does when meeting courts or falling foul of some niggling little shit regulation you would never know about if i was called to do duty .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.