Nah Dazed, out long ago along with about 80% of other holds, all...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Nah Dazed, out long ago along with about 80% of other holds, all trailing stops hit.

Thru carnage only had about 5 positions where stops hit but I thought I knew better, IMM and a few goldies and one i'm too embarrassed to mention, got hammered but exposure not large to total portfolio.

Have been day trading big end of town on fear at open every other day, tracking in the NZ index to set buy depth on degree of fear but out pretty much by 1pm and going nowhere near airline stocks and the like..

Just expense money as hound, Frank and I have a deadline coming up for Gladys so spending lot of time on the laptop.

Did buy CLV this morning < 190, DDR < 5, RHP & OLL other day on lows at small end for hold but stops are tight as have no idea where this market is going and expectations low.

Hound and I been a bit slack and have been hitting the apple turnovers and biccies a bit too hard with all the negative energy so decided last week to cut the crap and start day with a 5ker along the beach !st thing each morning to get the edge back, closing k this morning done at pace, thought I had the little bloke but he nailed me with a withering burst at the post.

Don't do shorts or puts, haven't got the emotional make up for it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.