I think being kind is the best thing one can do. STT has always...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think being kind is the best thing one can do. STT has always been kind to its posters perhaps thats why its “EGO FREE” zone where people post while respecting each other.
    Our traits based on my observation in last 5-6 years as being active participant and beneficiary (learning based) and I could be wrong so please correct me if any of these are not correct:
    1. We try to help each other when needed.
    2. STT has BS detectors which means intentioanl nonsense is not tolerated.
    3. We share our research which should not be used as advice its rather a heads up in case one of us finds a winner which might provide better returns and fortune to others
    4. We respect each other
    5. We try to improve
    6. We welcome new members and encourage participation
    7. EGO FREE zone

I am sure there are many other important things I have missed but these are very important traits for me... Thats why I keep posting at STT and I regularly read the threads.

So lets go back to STT gist guys... lets be kind and respectful even when its hard.

Now the market, the last few days have been fairly difficult for the market particularly for those who were heavily invested in the right sectors. Now most of these stocks were trading at very good prices and as we know nothing goes in straight line hence I don’t mind correction.

By saying this, I have decent stake in 4CE, VEC, WFE, JAT, MEI, VKA, SI6, SRO, CZL ans RLC along with few comparitive small holdings... now some of these holdings have been hammered recently but I am not worried or won’t be selling them at these levels as I simply see heaps of value in them.

First of all, my enteries in most of these stocks are very good so I am happy to hold

Secondly, I am comfortable with my research and I think few of these will do very well for me in coming days/weeks/months.

So all the best guys... this is why it is important to do research and back ground work then get the entry right so at times like this we can manage emtions and stress level

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.