hey mate, i was a vocal critic of 4CE's chart all the way from...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    hey mate,
    i was a vocal critic of 4CE's chart all the way from the 3's when everyone was trying to pump it.
    so probably worth pointing out that my opinion has changed here and i agree with everything on your chart.
    not holding and don't plan on going anywhere near it, it's too popular and was popular before when it couldn't break low 3's. but it is a pretty pattern right now. could do 023-025 easily.
    cheers and good luck.

any thoughts on CNJ/BAR? they've come back to test their breakouts but i can't see any excitement returning. i don't know how day traders do it - the spread is like 5 pips on a breakout, it's already moved 2-3 pips before you've seen that it's moving, and then you need to pick the very top just to make 5%. i only daytrade by accident, which i did buying CNJ at 046. thinking about re-entering now.

thoughts on AVI? possible long & slow inverse h&s. has done some volume on the base for two months, and just starting to lift off. way too high above the SPP at 014 so i will wait to see what they do when hit the market.

seen some epic calls on the thread recently. can't say we weren't warned about KNM & EPT. HAS was another ripper. well done everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.