ARV one of the best charts around imo apologies i just never...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    ARV one of the best charts around imo
    apologies i just never remembered to post it before today coz i just had a pilot entry and planned to buy more.
    look at that recent volume, anything to the left means jack all imo. it's going north.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 9.48.05 pm.png   

hey mate
    AUZ yeah looks good today with that new high close. reminds me a lot of the AVL chart in around Dec/Jan when it always looked like it was gonna continue. so i'm reluctant to buy breakouts on these kind where it takes an insane amount of volume to move it. just staring at chart looks good for 021 short term but not for my criteria. sometimes volume is too high for me, if that makes sense.
    fundamentally AUZ have some amazing assets or percentages of assets but they will dilute themselves to all hell if they ever wanna get them out of the ground. read every asx explorer i guess.
    how kind is BRL being to us mate, love it. back in today. still in double top area here from last Nov but should get thru.

UNV banging quarterly and almost zero volume traded. i will buy the crap out of it if it comes off a bit.
    @Sector their balance sheet and ramp-up maybe of interest ,though i've never noticed you on coal stocks so feel free to ignore.

anyone got an opinion on lithium WCP?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.