sure mate. my TA is pretty home baked and not especially...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    sure mate.
    my TA is pretty home baked and not especially technical.
    but see those last two high volume spikes to 12.5 - they were exuberance with little follow through volume. the first time in Feb did have some follow-through which allowed it to continue higher, but not enough to sustain. there shouldn't be much trapped resistance as most had an opportunity to exit.
    second time in April was not sustained and needed a consol phase. not a lot of trapped supply from that one day.

whereas the recent buying has been controlled heavy volume over 2.5wks without the long upper wicks. it's been constant pressure which should all be support underneath now. if it does continue up i think the relative recent volume will take out any possible trapped supply from around March very easily. that big stack of white candles at the Right end of the chart sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

that said it has had a good rise already so caution needs to be exercised if entering here. i suspect it could take a couple of cracks at that 12.5 area if it gets there. whatever you do don't enter on account of my posts.

what do you think of the chart here Barren?

cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.