Short Term trading Week Starting: 24 Oct, page-686

1. 12,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    The main reason i posted the weekly was to highlight the fact that this company for whatever reason has risen from the basement- and since I still haven't looked at what it does- I would first regard it with caution, and have to find out the FA to trade it---
    Over the time I have been watching the markets closely, I have decided that approaching each and every trade is different, and just atm the macro is directing traffic- I feel everything is just in holding pattern for the US elections- things are still running- but I am pausing to consider if any of these are giving me the feeling that they are rallying as an exit for the bigger players >?

I haven't been watching ZMI closely- the obvious buy was when it went down to .01 ish as a probable reversal and it did that nicely- what it does now for me is a bit in that messy zone where you could get stuck holding the bag- especially in light of the macro---
    I am just waiting for the post to arrive to buy my AZY back @.026 - has been a good lesson in how the maneuvering into position- plays out- Have had a good education over the last year when to step aside and when to buy- all in the education----

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.