My DUO tip with correct cash balance - actually has $450k cash,...

1. 12,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My DUO tip with correct cash balance - actually has $450k cash, I stated $250k

1c
    $1.7 million cap
    $450k cash

EV of $1.25 million gets you all this:

Moologool - 13 tenements covering 2400km2 in the Doolgunna Region. Sandfire Resources’ DeGrussa Deposit is within 30km. DeGrussa and Moologool exhibit similar geological characteristics, namely the presence of copper bearing black shale.

Garden Gully and Mistletoe - copper, gold, zinc, silver and lead near Doray Minerals' Andy Well project.

DUO also holds 100% of the Mainland, Lenonville and Lake Nabberu Gold Projects, and the Barrambie Copper-Gold Project

Value comes from DUO's massive footprint in the Doolgunna region, very little of which has been explored, and the large upside from a well chosen technology asset, which appears to be under negotiation.

Priced as a shell but with quality mining assets. There will be sellers at 1.1c and higher from recent 1c placements looking for quick profits.

This goes in the same basket as GMX - a former high flying resource stock, sold down to shell value over the last few years.

Then GMX announced an IT acquisition a few weeks ago and more than tripled in a day:

Short term until they announce a tech acquisition - not trying to daytrade this one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.