STTCOMP AVL, FA Long SP: $0.02 SOI: 1.082b + 494m options Market...

1. 6,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    STTCOMP AVL, FA Long
    SP: $0.02
    SOI: 1.082b + 494m options
    Market cap: $21.6m undiluted ($31.52m fully diluted)
    Cash in bank: $3.196

>Vanadium – **anintha deposit (V-Ti-FE) in WA.
    >Battery storage market – Vanadium Redox Flow batteries via their 100% owned subsidiary, VSUN Pty Ltd.
    >Electrolyte producer

Although AVL has a world-class V-Ti-FE deposit, I have tipped AVL more for developments in its battery operations, namely the installation and commissioning of WA’s first Vanadium Flow battery expected in September. I believe that the successful commissioning would spark further sales to what is already, a healthy list of leads.

Short-term catalyst
    >VRFB is due to arrive at Fremantle Port any day now (As per announcement on 17 Aug, it was meant to arrive today, 29 Aug)
    >Installation of Solar photo-voltaic panels as well as system installation and commissioning training of Australia-based personnel to occur.
    >VRFB installation and acceptance testing will be undertaken during the week commencing Monday 12 Sep 2016
    >In addition, electrolyte pilot plant is due to be completed by C-Tech Innovation Limited in the first week of September.

Longer term, renewable energy is a growing industry and I see AVL’s technology as potentially having far-reaching impact.

Buyers are certainly building in expectation of imminent news-flow. Sell side really thinning out so could see a run up again to test recent highs.

***This is not a buy recommendation. It is just my opinion based on my own research***

Cheers guys

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.