I'm sure we will have a tech resurgence at some point, but three...

1. 5,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I'm sure we will have a tech resurgence at some point, but three of those are barely tech - more sell the idea/dream.

ZIP, glossy pictures and outsourced the development of a basic app, now marketing platform that tehy forgot to register the domain for. BRN is funding a scientists idea and research. ZYB product (if it exists) is a bit like a combination of the prior two, funding someone's plan to build a product .. which confusingly, already exists.

CVT is a bit more intriguing, does TPG (TPM.AX) still have a stake? Have to go back and look to see whether they are making money yet.

The more recent tech listings with lower EV's and revenue streams on listing generally have been holding up pretty well.

Then again, dreams are sometimes easier to sell than reality. Just more difficult when retail punters have sometimes just woken up from a nightmare, they need some time to put past experiences behind them..save some more cash and buy into dream v2.0 .

All of the above being said, I have a tiny parcel of this but not sure how long I'll hold onto it.. very much a tech idea punt. Check the Market Cap though @mouse off the top of my head its $17m not $7m.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.