XAO 0.61% 7,897.5 all ordinaries

STTCOMP RLC, FA LONG SOI: 400m SP: 1.1c MC: $4.4m Cash: $1.6m US...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    STTCOMP RLC, FA LONG

SOI: 400m
    SP: 1.1c
    MC: $4.4m
    Cash: $1.6m
    US Lithium Brines play

Stock has been absolutely hammered following some unfavorable exploration results at 2 of its projects Columbus Salt Marsh which blanked and Big Smokey South which wasnt a complete blank and encouraged the company to peg new leases nearby to be called the Clayton Valley projects but looks to have put in a floor and has formed a base around 1c

Company is currently doing a Geophysical surveys at its 2 other projects Clayton Valley and Alkali North
    Fellow US Lithium Brine minnow ASN has enjoyed alot of success recently and a big turnaround in its fortunes following some promising exploration/development results, with a bit of luck perhaps RLC can regain some of the large lost ground its share price has experienced since making highs of almost 10c a few months ago.

Given the proximate location to ALBs Silver Peak mine the new Clayton Valley project excite me the mose especially since they were pegged by the company after they interpreted the drill results at nearby Big Smokey.

"Using information obtained from the recently completed MBD-1 drill hole at its nearby Big Smoky South project, the Company has staked these new claims over an area which the Company believes has potential to trap lithium brines."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.