thanks for the replies guys. Barren well done and cheers for...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    thanks for the replies guys.
    Barren well done and cheers for yours and Jim's info during the trade. i called out about it a lot because wasn't sure how to give it a MC compared with drilling result/anticipation runs i'm more used to. on account of that i took the win today at a bag above initial entry in about a week, so feel blessed. hard for me to say it's at its top though, was some seriously impressive buying today.

AGY
    i like this kind of chart a little bit later than here. in a perfect world.
    has put in a weak top in May (note lack of volume)... so not any meaningful R above.
    and then the retrace was shallow before it hit a no-supply zone (bullish). note that it did not form a head & shoulders top but held sideways.
    tried to break down from support July 27 and firmly rejected (spring). we now just in the aftermath of that attempt so have to be alert here. suspect another breach lower than ~073 line would see it lower.
    conversely would love to see a higher low in the blue circle and slight uptick in volume along there. then a close above ~083 on volume would potentially signal that this entire sideways pattern has served as a platform of support.
    couple 8m+ buying days will shoot the lights out.

what upcoming catalysts?

always say my TA is home baked coz i think the literature is geared to trap retailers. usually works ok for me but some way better guys around. AGY doesn't hit my buy signals yet but like the potential. i'd get a first target of ~11.5 as same size of last breakout but i always sell too early.

keep us up to date man, otherwise i'll forget.

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 8.35.07 pm.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.