hey guys trust every well is keeping well. Needless to ask about...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hey guys
    trust every well is keeping well. Needless to ask about finding winners as market has been very good.

4CE gone into TH pending major acquisition. They already have a mining licence 30kms from AVZ. Worth keeping an eye when it comes out of TH.

NCR is another one... This one is for shell hunters really... As I missed the weekend topic however NCR is a perfect example for t20 clues. As I shared here few times, for me shells value is based on people behind them... Now keeping this perspective in mind, check NCR... it reminds me of RRP... however, NCR is in a better position when it comes to cash...
    1.3m cash plus sale for further assets pending funds of 3.9m. If those funds hit the account EV will be minus as per last quarterly...
    Interestingly, a substantial holder sold which was soaked without a sweat bringing in the best 5 days volume which might be more than 52 weeks volume as a whole...
    They are also trying to sell their other assets... so all in all a very good shell which has cash and might become a cash backed shell if they receive 3.9m from the recent sale of the assets. Register is full of good names including connections with RRP which was a massive runner recently...

Red flag:
    court case... but reading into the chairman's recent address, it gave me a positive vibe as well... But I will stick with general principle that court case is normally a red flag...

As always DYOR and share it please if you find something good... and always buy sell or hold based on individual risk appetite.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.