Short Term Trading Week Starting: 4 Dec, page-328

1. 1,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Good for you regarding the heart. Looks good on your sleeve. I definitely enjoy your contributions, which for me is usually on VEC which hopefully gives us that 10 bag.

A little disjointed that VEC didn't land on a higher base after the big announcement recently, but the attached CR was a sinker on the line. But looking at another JB-associated coy, CFE, games will be played for dramatic effect before a big rise and CFE has landed a lot higher on their cobalt play... I expect VEC to boom because they are conservative with their cash, they are working hard, making good on their announcements regarding great acquisitions and drilling, with drilling data to come out early 2018. Of course, there are many "great" coys out there that are undervalued, especially in the eyes of love struck shareholders. I also notice the accumulation being played when watching VEC on IRESS ... the bids can restack in the blink of an eye. There's a bot out there somewhere on a beach in Jamaica with a tan and a slippery nipple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.