XAO 0.61% 7,897.5 all ordinaries

I've done the Minervini thing over the last couple of years. The...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I've done the Minervini thing over the last couple of years.
    The principles are quite clear, but trying to pick the winners is another thing.
    I've used the Minervini Trend Daily and weekly from Prorealtime screeners, but never really had much luck.

The Trend Template stock screener is a set of selection criteria by Market Wizard Mark Minervini. Here are the rules:
    1. The current stock price is above both the 150-day (30-week) and the 200-day (40-week) moving average price lines.
    2. The 150-day moving average is above the 200-day moving average.
    3. The 200-day moving average line is trending up for at least 1 month (preferably 4–5 months minimum in most cases).
    4. The 50-day (10-week) moving average is above both the 150-day and 200-day moving averages.
    5. The current stock price is trading above the 50-day moving average.
    6. The current stock price is at least 30 percent above its 52-week low. (Many of the best selections will be 100 percent, 300 percent, or greater above their 52-week low before they emerge from a solid consolidation period and mount a large scale advance.)
    7. The current stock price is within at least 25 percent of its 52-week high (the closer to a new high the better).
    8. MINERVINI TREND WEEKLY.PNG
    9. MINERVINI TREND DAILY.PNG
    10. Here's my scan for today and none of yours came up. Go figure.
    11. Do you scan criteria or just look at suspects manually?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.