Further to those comments, if this is the next PM's bull in it's...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Further to those comments, if this is the next PM's bull in it's infancy, you've just got to look at silver (as well as the over PMs like platinum and paladium).

It's well known that silver (and other PM's) have a higher beta relative to gold, so has a far great upside during a bull market (and subsequently has been far more hammered during this down leg). This kind of activity is highlighted nicely during the last gold bull:
    gold vs silver.png

Anyway, I've been preparing for this for a while now by looking into silver plays, and it's why I'm super bullish towards AZS, which looks like it's in the process of discovering a pretty monster high grade, at surface silver deposit (+ likely some gold and possibly copper). I've been examining the geology and potential of the deposit pretty in depth over on the AZS thread for anyone interested.

Another one worth keeping an eye on thats already been mentioned last night (@valen1828) is IPT if you're interested in the less known PM's like platinum and Paladium.

When their initial drill results came in towards the end of last year I did a quick gold equivalent analysis of their results and came up with the following:
    ipt2.png The high grade intercept was roughly the equivalent to 108 g/t AuEq, so very juicy indeed. Bear in mind that's simply the 3.5m thick high grade zone which exists within an ~30m thick intercept which averaged over 10 g/t AuEq (from memory). I doubt that was true width (my memory fails me), but very decent none-the-less.

I don't own any IPT yet, but worth keeping on your watch list at the very least.
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 12/02/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.