@AmeegA Exceptional post re 4CE. I have been accumulating around...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @AmeegA
    Exceptional post re 4CE. I have been accumulating around these levels. Its a 3-6 months holds for me which might offer multiple returns. MC is cheap for me...

@Anton Chigurh
    Well done on CDT. Well rewarded finally.
    SCI has amazing... Seems like they might have hit it finally few wrong starts for sure. 20kms from Broken hills and has a partner in the form of CBH which has a mill hungry for ore quite close actually. Plus the presence of cobalt has changed the dynamics of the project as its the hottest metal right now. If the coming assays and or exploration brings more cobalt then a 20m MC would be fairly reasonable IMO.

MEI has been quite an achiever as well... I bought few at around 1.3-1.6c back in the day and its trading around 8c and not stopping... Still looks cheap in comparison or may be its just Tolga factor.

Another one which has done extremely well is Al8... I missed it completely as IPO only went to very limited people and then it never gave the chance to take a decent stake. I managed to get some in upcoming IPO TAO... Hopefully it does well for holders.

Zinc, lithium, copper and cobalt keeps performing well so I think anything in this space will do well.

Also congrats to the holders of stocks in Novo Pilbara gold area...

All the best to us all

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.