CULLEN there's no shortfall that finished because of 3months...

1. 47 Posts.
    CULLEN there's no shortfall that finished because of 3months from November until February I asked my stock broker and he pointed it out to me in the announcement

You talk about a lot of shares but look how many shares some of those other companies have like Galaxy Altura or Pilbara have on issue and they are priced so so so much higher 100 times the price

Even those other ones like Platapus and Mining Projects all are priced so so so much higher

Cullen could be 10 not 3 and then the same as Mining Projects or Platapus

I think Cullen will do very well like everyone else has and they are in the right areas and is the cheapest Lithium stock

Projects around PilbaraAltura major discover
    Projects around Greenbushes
    Projects around the now producing Mt Catlin

The other good lithium company is LITHIUM AUSTRALIA they own the ability to produce Lithium for almost free as they take Lithium waste to produce Lithium [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]They could turn the Lithium industry on its head and upside down with their production [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]My broker thinks they are a very good company because they aren't a producer but like a service company so won't have to come up with large capital for project development but they also have projects [/BCOLOR]
    Last edited by asxbuff: 03/04/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.