XAO 0.91% 7,908.9 all ordinaries

@SectorThought I'd wait till weekend to respond. Some random...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    @Sector

Thought I'd wait till weekend to respond. 

Some random ramblings.
    Markets still looking better, I think feds were smart in holding rates, ofc the inevitable will happen eventually which will be catastrophic but looks like they're pushing the bull market into overtime Powell wants a victory before handing over the reigns. Gold vs USD went nuts, Gold vs AUD doing okay too. DOW holding up, would really like a pullback but its being incredibly stubborn, yields took a smack from feds tone.
    Commodities looking much healthier.
    I'll try get some charts out to back these ramblings in near future. 

In general market optimism continues but I could see the PTSD/Cautionary tone in markets as quarterlies were released, lots of shakiness and selling any sort of hiccup. 

GCY as you mentioned was hesitant. RMS still my big player pick and it made a good comeback from this mornings sell off from aftermarket qtr release. RMS is stretched however will need to pullback and settle itself soon. 
    My second favorite gold developer EAR popped off today and got me happy but was sold off aggressively in the span of 30minutes lol. 

As for charts posted on wednesday,
    EXU - broke out into new highs, RMS releasing another subholder notice (I haven't read it yet but noticed an increase in shares).
    SFG - Confirmed supply today from that pop off and sell-off
    WGX - Sold off
    BAL - This one interests me alot now. Day after it broke out (Thursday) noticed alot of a milk plays get some serious volume. BUB, KTD, A2M, JAT all at the same time. Fundies playing with them maybe? A2M my favorite setup of the lot.

The rest of the charts nothing's really changed.

Anyways HAGW all.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.