not trading related but have called both those numbers before...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    not trading related but have called both those numbers before and got a phone queue for 10mins+ before hanging up. made me feel worse lol!
    i'm fine for the record so no support words or sentimental talk please.
    i never needed it but hospital emergency departments are an option if nowhere else to turn. not somewhere to run every time feeling down.
    have to take care of your mental health if trading, don't take yourself too seriously.

Cheers Maysgr. appreciate the BIG / SW1 Wilson connection too. did not realise they had just listed as a microchip portfolio , code WMI.

AMI very weird candle combination. i don't think the FA worth much more here but will be interesting to see if a tweezer bottom play out.
    ALK continued today from super tight flag. i sold but watching for same to happen again. maybe take a bit more work in this zone up to 36. man that was a ripping quarterly though

coming off base - KPO are Hartleys all gone?
    MCT
    PZC wild punt?

had some real good trades this week, think most of them have been mentioned CKA ALK PNX RBR and sold BRL at just the right time by the looks. BOE only dicey holding presently.
    hope you all made some good decisions too.

does this count as bush theme

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.