when the doors of perception are cleansed... (does your account...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    when the doors of perception are cleansed...

(does your account appear infinite?)

- - - - - - -

biggest fault of mine is holding onto shares with my broker account for few reasons
    - i forget i have them because can't see them in commsec portfolio and i'm spacey at best of times.
    - feel bad to upset broker by selling at +50% when he's sure it's a multi bagger.
    broker's stock picks are usually better than mine but commsec portfolio does way better because i can flick in and out whenever i feel like.
    in saying that, i would've never made my biggest trade ever on TSN in my commsec portfolio. waiting for next one, BIG should've been it but we all lacked conviction.
    i'm still holding some EVE at a loss and often wonder why, but a tiny punt so lets see if they can get it going.

bought a v small pilot in ANW yesterday maybe hold for 2-6 months+ and double up if it starts to move.
    funding was holding it back previously with a looming cap raise. now funding sorted with con note which seems better than a cheap raise to me.
    now all that's holding it back imo is sentiment and lack of insto interest.
    tin production this q plus news flow from second project (hopefully sped up with new funds) and receipts beginning early next year. tin price bullish.

@NightKing AOU looks like a monster, had never seen it before.

can anyone tell me why KAI went nuts yesterday just before 3B release? i don't get it, why would you pay +50% the day before Pattos get issued their gift shares...

ESR has set a nice base down here and didn't run with the other Li's/ but are they a gold stock now...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.