@scrubroad Welcome to the STT. To be frank we are an open,...

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @scrubroad

Welcome to the STT. To be frank we are an open, fair-minded, respectful rabble made up of various traders, from those with limited trading experiences to those whom would be in the top 5% imo. Great to have discourse that is both Bullish and Bearish. A great example of the latter would be that made by Sector Lead on one of my STT entries. So please feel free to join the gang, as all and sundry are welcome. I hope that those other HC members that do not post here would feel more than welcome to share their thoughts. We all come from different backgrounds, have different goals, trading styles and approaches. However, I guess on reflection that perhaps there is an element of being a tight nit thread but only in terms of the respectful way that each member goes about their business here. We are keen students at all levels, even those whom are earning 6 to 7 figures in the market. Afterall the markets are constantly evolving, so as traders so must we. One of the main ways that we do this is in the STT thread is through all of the information that is shared. Hopefully you will feel comfortable to post here more often and become part of the team. Anyway enough of my late night ramblings. Time for sleep
    Cheers
    GF
    Last edited by gamefisherman: 31/10/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.